Attorney Felecia Walker, Esq. has been practicing law for nearly 17 years and brings a wealth of real-world experience to each case. She is here to provide you with high-quality, personalized legal services, whether you need assistance with estate planning, probate, real estate, family law, or bankruptcy matters. Because of her unique background, Felecia can assist you through all stages of life and the highs and lows in-between. Felecia is a fierce advocate for her clients and is never afraid of a good fight, but also believes that there are usually creative solutions to every problem that do not require litigation.
At an early age, Felecia was enthralled by the law after watching hundreds of Perry Mason and Matlock reruns. She knew then that she wanted to be an attorney, but, coming from a proud working-class family, she had no real understanding of how to accomplish her goals. She knew she wanted to work in the legal field and, at the age of 19, obtained a position as the receptionist for a small law firm near her hometown, Lake Placid, Florida. She eventually worked her way up to Head Litigation Paralegal while obtaining her bachelor’s degree from Warner Southern University. Felecia likes to say she cut her legal teeth in a law firm and is thankful for the rare opportunity to learn the law from the ground up. In 2002, Felecia made the decision to pursue her law degree. She’s never regretted the decision to do so.
Felecia now resides in the beautiful City of St. Augustine, Florida with her family, amazing children and three golden retrievers. She spends as much time as possible with her loved ones, in the mountains, on the water, and traveling as far as the journey will take her. Felecia is a classically trained pianist and loves live music and Broadway shows. Felecia also believes it is important to give something back to the community, which is why she is the Board Chair for the Guardian ad Litem Foundation of Florida’s First Coast and the President of the UNF Library Dean Leadership Council.
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law
- B.A., Organizational Management, Warner Southern University
COURTS & BAR ADMISSIONS
- The Florida Bar Association
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Florida
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC ASSOC.
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- St. Johns County Bar Association
- Jacksonville Women Lawyer’s Association
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation of Florida’s First Coast, Inc., Board Chair
- University of North Florida Library Dean Leadership Council, President.
- The Florida Bar Marital and Family Law Section
- St. Johns County Legal Aid Pro Bono Award – 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- St. Johns County Legal Aid Pro Bono Honor Roll – 2009 to 2018
- Fourth Circuit Pro Bono Committee Award – 2016