Jacksonville Foreclosure Attorney
STOP THE FORECLOSURE MACHINE
- Are you behind on your mortgage?
- Are your payments too high?
- Are you worried about losing your house?
- Do you owe more on your house than it is worth?
- Have you been told by your lender that you are in “foreclosure” or a “sale date” has been set?
- Have you applied for a modification over and over just to be told that documents are missing?
- Do you get a different person and different information every time you call?
- Have you been served with court papers?
- Are you having difficulty getting a handle on what is really going on?
- Have you pleaded with your mortgage company for help, but they did nothing to help as you got further and further behind?
- Did they tell you that they can’t do anything to help until you stop making your payments and then start foreclosure once you missed a few?
If you are frustrated and don’t know what else to do, we can help. We will review your situation and clearly explain the options you have. Our goal is to help you understand the process and clearly determine which option is right for you. There is so much misinformation on the internet; you cannot rely on it to make such an important decision about your home. It is not possible to make good decisions with bad information. Once your consultation is over, you will have a better understanding of the situation and the right information to make the right decision.
Foreclosure law is not for the faint of heart. It is complex litigation that takes an attorney with experience in this area to guide you through the process. Edwards & Edwards, P.A. are those attorneys.
Contact us at 904-222-0829904-222-0829 for a CONFIDENTIAL INITIAL CONSULTATION or send us an email at [email protected]. We Know Of Many Ways To Help You, Act Now!
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please fill out the form below.